What is an LH Test?
Ovulation Test Strips is a qualitative test used to predict when there is an LH surge, which is stated to be a reliable way by WHO.
The Luteinizing hormone increase triggers ovulation when the egg is released periodically from Normal fertile women in the middle of the menstrual cycle. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. It is intended for over-the-counter (OTC) use.
Why Use an Ovulation Test Strips?
The LH test is a fast and accurate way to test for ovulation. The reaction time of the most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
You can verify your test results after the 5 minutes interval. You can read your results within 3 – 5 minutes of testing for more accuracy.
Ovulation Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the LH test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the ovulation test should be performed within one hour.
- Hold the LH test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the ovulation test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, the color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Are you looking to buy LH ovulation test in bulk? Then our ovulation test strips are likely to impress you abound. Meant to detect ovulation at an early stage, you just have to shell out as low as $.029 per strip. You can buy them in a pack of 25 strips to meet broader user needs.
Each LH test strip is convenient to use, so you can conduct ovulation detection even at home. The ovulation strip notifies ovulation after coming in contact with human urine. You can get immediate results, so no agonizing wait here.
The LH Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human Luteinizing hormone in human urine specimens. This kit is intended for use as an aid in the early detection of ovulation.
Register and shop online now!