How To Use Kratom Test Strip
- Remove the Kratom test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result in 5 minutes
- Yields a positive result when concentration of Mitragynine exceeds the 300 cut-off level
- Detects (-)-Mitragynine 300ng/ml & 7-Hydroxymitragynine 500ng/ml
Forensic use only – This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
What is Kratom
This herbal drug is often promoted in the U.S. as a psychoactive substance that’s legal, and mitragynine is the main active alkaloid in the plan responsible for its effects. Mitragynine stimulates opioid-like activity in the brain, and it reduces pain response. When the active components of kratom reach the brain of the user, they influence mood and anxiety, and they have been shown to create a euphoric effect similar to what happens with opium or heroin.