Forensic use only – This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
Commonly used to identify the level of alcohol in human urine, the EtG alcohol test kit provides quick results in nearly five minutes.
The Ethyl Glucuronide(EtG) are actually traces found in the body after being exposed to ethanol, including alcoholic beverages. EtG is thus used here as a biological marker of alcohol consumption.
This ETG alcohol test strips will be used in situations where total abstinence is requested, such as during weaning or in certain professional places. Accurately, it is the anti-alcohol test to be used in situations where zero tolerance is required, i.e. where the least consumption of alcohol is completely proscribed. EtG alcohol levels can be detected in the urine for about 2 to 3 days after the last dose.
These alcohol EtG alcohol test strips were specifically calibrated to highlight alcohol consumption. Its detection threshold avoids the false positive results that would be due to parasitic alcohol intakes, such as the small amounts that can be ingested when using certain syrups, mouthwashes, hygiene products or even products household.
ETG alcohol test strips will be used in situations where total abstinence is requested, such as during pregnancy or it is required by a certain profession. Precisely, an anti-alcohol test is used in situations where zero tolerance is required, i.e. where even the smallest dose of consuming alcohol is completely prohibited. ETG alcohol levels can be detected in the urine 2 to 3 days after the last dose. These alcohol ETG alcohol test strips were specifically calibrated to highlight alcohol consumption. Its detection threshold disallows the false positive results that would be due to secondary alcohol intakes (such as the small amounts ingested by using certain syrups, mouthwashes, hygiene products or even household products). Ethyl Glucuronide(EtG) is actually a trace found in the body after being exposed to ethanol, including alcoholic beverages. EtG is used here as a biological marker of alcohol consumption. Ethyl glucuronide and ethyl sulfate are minor metabolites (metabolism products) of alcohol that are found in various body fluids and human hair. ETG testing can be detected through the level of blood alcohol, the alcohol level in salvia, urine testing or hair.
ETG alcohol test strips are painless and easy urine alcohol testing that provide practical, visual and qualitative results. The simple test procedure is another reason which makes these ETG alcohol test strips are the best product for alcohol testing purposes.
Commonly used to identify the level of alcohol in human urine, the ETG alcohol test kit provides quick results in nearly five minutes. You can use ETG alcohol test strips for workplace testing as well.
ETG Alcohol Test Strips Procedure:
- Remove the EtG test kit strips from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing the EtG strips.
- Hold the etg test kit strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the alcohol strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the EtG test procedure to verify proper test performance.