K2 drug test – Synthetic Marijuana drug test
Drug testing strips are the most commonly used drug screening device currently in use by medical professionals. They are extremely adaptable, reliable and easy to use. They can be found built into more advanced drug testing devices such as dip cards and test cups. Making them perfect for all testing environments.
Key futures of K2 Test Strips are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- easy to use
- Forensic use only
The K2 drug test is designed to find any and all traces of K2 or synthetic marijuana in your urine. At this job these simple strips boast a 99% accuracy rating, which is quite impressive. Making them a unique screening tool because of their simple design and ease of use, perfect for workplace testing.
Urine drug testing
At this point it is well known that urine is capable of storing drug traces for a long period. This timeframe can depend on several factors however the most prevailing one is the amount of drug you intake. The more you consume the longer the drug will stay in your system and thus in your urine.
The spice drug test for K2 functions within the workframe of this testing method, finding traces of synthetic marijuana or spice within your system and urine. Using these strips is fairly simple, rarely presenting any trouble. In order to administer the test correctly please follow the 4 step instructions.
The synthetic marijuana drug test
Differing from regular marijuana, synthetic marijuana is an illegal drug because of the amount of danger attributed to it. K2 is highly addictive as well, however the greatest danger comes to your respiratory organs, inducing vomit and even an increased heart rate. This dangerous drug should not be used as a recreational drug.
K2 drug test results will undoubtedly show if you have traces of spice in your system ,this is important in order to provide adequate help. If you have been in contact with this dangerous drug or if you know someone who has, be sure to contact your local health care professionals as well as the police.
Instructions for k2 test strip
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the K2 Drug Test Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.