12 Panel Urine Dip Card test
12 urine dip card drug tests are unique drug screening tools made with 12 different testing strips giving them a wide testing range as well as high accuracy.
This type of drug test dip card is a cost effective alternative to other drug testing tools on the market. Its ease of use and intuitive user interface make it perfect for personal use.
The 12 urine Urine Dip Card Test Kit is created with twelve drug testing strips built into the device, each of these strips tests for a different drug.
The strips adhere to SAMHSA cutoff levels, which makes them highly reliable and precise. This combination of features makes these drug testing devices compact and handy for all kinds of situations.
What is a 12 Panel Urine Dip Drug test?
The inclusion of 12 different drug testing strips into one compact device makes this drug screening tool stand out like no other. It’s exceptional accuracy rating makes it uniquely adept at bulk testing.
This in turn increases its accuracy and it’s reliability.
You will find that the 12 panel urine dip drug test is perfect for personal use as well as workplace testing.
Even though the 12 testing strips and design of the testing device might make it seem a bit overwhelming, it is quite easy to use.
A set of short and to the point instructions are provided both here and on the label.
One quick read will make sure you have all you need in order to administer the test.
What Does a 12 Panel Urine Dip Drug Test test for?
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
As mentioned already the 12 panel urine dip drug test holds 12 different testing strips. Each of the strips in turn tests for specific drugs.
Before going into what drugs they test for it is important to note that the 12 dip urine drug test accuracy is an astonishing 99%, making the testing device highly reliable and accurate.
Now let’s go through all of the testing strips and what they test for, so we can see the full range of testing available with this device.
The strips are as follows:
- Amphetamine drug test – Test for any and all traces of Amphetamines located in you urine.
- Bar drug test – Locates traces of BAR in the administered urine.
- Benzodiazepines drug test – Finds any molecules and traces of Benzodiazepines in your urine
- Buprenorphine test strips – Searches for traces of Buprenorphine in your system.
- Cocaine drug test – Is highly adept at finding traces of Cocaine in your urine.
- Ecstasy urine drug test – Finds all traces of Ecstasy in your system through the administered test.
- Marijuana test strips – Is capable of finding any and all traces of THC in your system.
- Methadone test strips – Searches for traces of Methadone in your urine.
- Met drug test – Is adept at digging up traces of Methamphetamines in your system.
- Morphine drug test – Tests for traces of Morphine that may be found in your system.
- Oxycodone drug test – Locates all traces of the Oxycodone drug in your urine.
- Nortriptyline drug test – Searches for traces of TCA in your system.
How to use 12 Panel Urine Dip Card Test?
The 12 panel Urine Dip Card Test along with the administered urine need to be brought to room temperature or 15 to 30 degrees celsius.
In order to do this, refrain from opening the packaged test until you are ready to use it and then:
- Remove the test from it’s packaging when ready and use it immediately
- The device should be put on a sterile or clean surface before using it.
- Place the urine sample on the small pipettes that comprise the test,.only place 3 drops of urine. Remember to check if the drops have any trapped air bubbles since this can interfere with the testing process.
- Proceed to dip the sample pad into the urine but only up to the “MAX” mark
After these steps have been followed after about 5 minutes the results will show on the strips comprising the 12 panel dip drug test.