LSD Drug Test
LSD Drug Test is an easy way to detect the presence of lysergic acid in human urine.
Key futures of LSD test are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- Forensic use only
Drug screenings often require a rapid testing tool that is precise and easy to use, testing strips are these tools. Their simple design gives them the ability to blend in and be built into other, more advanced, drug testing tools. Such as dip cards and test cups. The same applies to the LSD urine drug test.
Another important feature of any drug screening tool is ease of use or accessibility, our test strips come with a short 4 step instruction. They are easy to read and easy to handle, and as an added bonus they are highly reliable as well. Boasting a 99% accuracy rating they will find any traces of LSD in your urine.
What is LSD
LSD belongs to a group of drugs called psychedelics as they are known to induce hallucinations and cause problems with vision. This makes the drugs dangerous when used extensively and can cause serious damage to your system. The drug is also illegal which in turn guarantees absolutely no safety.
Illegal drugs are mostly illegal because they can cause serious harm to your body and mental state. LSD is more famous for causing mental damage making it quite a dangerous drug to use. The relationship of LSD and drug tests is one of constant combating overdose and harm.
Lsd drug test urine
Like with most drugs your urine is quite capable of storing sparse traces of leftover drugs. Even long after the effects of the drugs have worn off, traces still tend to stay in your urine.
This is why the LSD drug test is used to test urine, uncovering any and all traces of LSD left in your system.
If you have come into contact with LSD or have been overusing it we advise you to contact your healthcare professionals!
Instructions for lysergic acid urine drug test
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the LSD Drug Test Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.