13 panel drug test cup
Sporting a specific rounded design this drug testing cup uses a no-drip, twist-top lid with a unique and easy-to-read label.
An added bonus is that the cup is highly leak resistant, which is important when transporting the contents of the cup.
Built in temperature stripes make it easier to identify and authenticate the donor’s urine, this allows the evaluator to see if the urine is body temperature or synthetic.
A 13 panel drug test cup is highly reactive and its sensitivity allows it to conform to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Adding fentanyl strips in the cups provides for a wide analysis of 13 different drugs, including fentanyl.
With never, lower cut-offs being introduced this is the perfect urine analysis for workplace drug addictions screenings or for personal use.
13 panel urine test-s boast a high accuracy so you can be sure that the results are specific and to the point as well as easily validated.
Each of the features we have listed so far makes this the most reliable drug test you can find on the market today.
What does a 13 panel drug test, test for?
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
13 Panel Drug Test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 13 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 13 panel drug test cup
13 panel drug test cup, additional information
The 13 Panel Drug Test drug test made to be:
- Simple to use and safe
- Fast in delivering results, it only takes 5 minutes
- 99.9% accurate point-of-care urinalysis test cup
- extremely sensitive and conformed to SAMHSA new lower cut-off levels
- cost-efficient test to indicate any presence of drug in the urine
- Forensic use only