12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test CUP Information
- FDA & CLIA
- cost-efficient, best price on the market
- easy to read peal off label
- round design
- the leak-resistant no-drip screw-top lid
- built-in temperature strips
- 99.99% accuracy rating
These specific cups also feature adulterants test strips like Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH. Adulterants testing with these strips is a process that searches for any kind of tampering with a urine sample from the donor.
What’s on a 12 panel drug screen test:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
& 3 adulterants test Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Adulterants testing with these strips is a process that searches for any kind of tampering with a urine sample from the donor.
Those additional ADLTX strips will further increase the minimum chance that the sample can be changed or anyhow tempered with before testing.
Some of the commonly used adulterants in urine drug testing are:
- Table salt
- Household vinegar
- Liquid laundry bleach
- Lemon juice.
- Diluted urine (creatinine below 15 mg/mL).
- Visine eye drops
The urine drug testing cups with adulteration drug test are designed to be user-friendly and reliable.
Reading Adulterants test
12 Panel Drug Adultarents test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug testing cups.
- Open The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 12 panel drug test cup
How to read 12 panel drug test results
To read 12 panel drug test cup with adulterants drug test just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
12 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Both personal use at home and workplace testing can benefit from these tests, as they can give what traces of drugs can be found in one’s urine samples.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use, reliable, and accurate screening device then these cups will undoubtedly provide you with satisfying service.