12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test CUP Information
These specific cups also feature adulterants drug test ( Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH ) testing strips, further increasing the minimum chance that the sample can be changed or anyhow tempered with.
The urine drug testing cups with Adulterants Test strips are designed to be user friendly and reliable.
Making them perfect for personal use as well as for workplace testing.
The 12 panel urine drug testing cups have a unique design.
They feature a rounded design as well as a no drip screw top lid. This prevents leaking and ensures a hygienic experience.
The cups themselves come with built in drug testing strips with an added bonus of drug test adulteration strips. Arguably the most important feature of these cups is the addition of temperature strips.
The 12 panel drug testing cups temperature strips prevent any alterations to the administered test. As urine is usually a specific temperature and any altercation in that temperature may indicate tampering.
The 12 panel urine drug testing cups adhere to SAMHSA cutoff levels. This makes them extra sensitive to traces of drugs in the urine.
Each of these 12 panel urine drug testing cups has a 99.99% accuracy rating, this makes them a fully integrated and self contained drug testing experience with additional Adulterants Drug Test is 100% safe from any manipulation.
The correct way to store the 12 panel urine drug test cups would be between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If they are kept at this temperature the tests will work as intended.
Remember to take the lid off only when you are ready to use the drug screen.
What’s on a 12 panel drug screen test:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
12 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and a screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- An operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.
- The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
The results of the drug testing cups can be viewed after only two minutes, however in this stage the results might vary. It is recommended to wait up to 5 minutes for the clearest picture. Note, that waiting longer than 8 minutes is not recommended as results at that point might come up as false positive.