12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test CUP Information
Our 12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test Cup is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. It is designed to be both cost efficient and reliable. The drug testing cup has a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label, and is leak resistant. Each Test cup also contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The 12 panel drug test cup is extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug test cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate and is also very comprehensive to use for at home drug testing –.Fully integrated and self contained Drug screening cup.
Results of the Drug Test Cup can be viewed in as little as two minutes or less, although it is recommended that you assess the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. Do not wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result. The 12 Panel Drug Test cup should be stored in a temperature regulated room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not remove the drug test cups from their seals until they’re ready for use.
What’s on a 12 panel drug screen test:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
12 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation