6 panel drug test
- FDA & CLIA
- cost-efficient, best price on the market
- easy to read peal off label
- round design
- the leak-resistant no-drip screw-top lid
- built-in temperature strips
These unique drug test cups are well suited for testing and conform to SAMHSA cutoff levels, this means they’re sensitive and highly responsive.
Being responsive enables the clients to achieve an extremely accurate urine analysis. As with other drug testing cups in our store the 6 panel cups accuracy is 99.9%. Ensuring that the results you read out initially can be confirmed in toxicology later.
They are convenient for personal at home use as well as workplace testing. Workplace testing, in particular, has a vital use for these drug test cups as they do provide a quick and easy initial result for employers.
What does a 6 panel drug test test for?
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
What is a 6 panel drug test?
A 6 panel drug test cup is an instrument designed with 6 drug testing strips which upon contact with the donor’s urine react and notify the evaluator of positive or negative results.
Aside from the use of drug testing strips they also contain temperature strips. This feature provides evaluators an insight into possible modifications as urine will have a certain temperature.
6 Panel test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 6 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use drug test kit
How to read 6 panel drug test cup
To read 6 panel drug test cups just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
6 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the cups to provide a clear and readable result.
Both personal use and workplace testing can benefit from these tests, as they can give what traces of drugs can be found in one’s urine samples.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use, reliable, and accurate screening device then these cups will undoubtedly provide you with satisfying service.