8 Panel Drug Test cup
These drug test cups boast a unique rounded design and they are fitted with a no drip twist top lid. The lid is created to prevent leaks and in doing so keep the administered urine untampered.
This feature also keeps things hygienic for both the controller and the donor preventing any possible mishaps.
Each of the cups also has a built in temperature strip, this is in place to prevent any tampering with the urine, as urine usually has a fixed temperature.
This way the controller can easily see if the test has been administered in the correct way.
The 8 panel drug test cup is highly sensitive and this helps the cup adhere to the vital SAMHSA cutoff levels, which determine the presence of drugs within the urine.
With the introduction of lower cutoff levels, these drug screen tests are a cut above the rest in their precision and their ease of use.
Featuring an easy-to-read label, the 8 panel drug test cups give the donor all the needed information. Results are shown on the label as well as for instructions on how to use the cups.
Given the 8 panel drug test cups features this product is uniquely suited for workplace testing as well as personal use.
What does an 8 panel drug test test for?
The 8 panel drug test cutoff levels for the following drugs:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
Here we can see the full spectrum of testing the 8 panel drug screens can show controllers and users alike. These drug testing cups are FDA approved as well as CLIA waived, which gives an additional guarantee of their precision.
This, combined with the user experience features gives the 8 panel drug test cups an edge over older testing methods.
8 Panel Drug test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 8 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 8 panel drug test cup
What is a 8 panel drug test?
The 8 panel drug test cup is an instrument that is used to detect several drugs that can be found in the donor’s urine.
They are created to cast a wide net and test for several different drugs at once so the controllers can have a clear picture of what they are dealing with.
Most drugs only leave traces in the donor’s urine after a few days so these tests are used to detect those traces and provide the workplace testers with clear results.
Drug test results are often sent to toxicology after they are administered for further confirmation. Given their unique design, they can be used in almost every situation a person can encounter during the day.
Their build ensures that hygiene standards are upheld and they’re easy to read label instructs users on how to use them.
The 8 panel drug test cup is an advancement in drug testing technology, moving on from simple drug testing strips that only test for one drug at a time. These products are a must have in workplace testing and in hospital conducted testing as well.