12 panel drug test with alcohol
12 panel drug test with alcohol (ETG & FYL strip)
- It’s simple to use and fast in delivering results
- We have the best price on the market that is even better on your bulk orders
- Indicates presence of 15 drugs, including Fentanyl test and Alcohol Etg Test
The 12 panel drug test with alcohol is a drug and alcohol test that is simple to read, and it’s a smart solution for home and at-work testing.
Thanks to its built-in temperature strip, which indicates the temperature of the urine sample collected, which means we prevent any kinds of substitution, adulteration, or dilution.
It is also extremely sensitive and confirmed by SAMHSA cut-off levels.
Each test cup has a leak-proof screw-top to prevent any spillage, so the procedure is completed in a completely sanitary and hygienically sound environment.
And it’s all you need to complete the testing, no need for additional equipment.
What drugs are on a 12 panel drug test with alcohol:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/MET||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
12 Panel Drug Test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the12 panel drug test with alcohol.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 12 panel drug test with alcohol
How to read a 12 panel drug test with alcohol
To read 12 panel drug test with alcohol EtG just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
12 panel drug test with alcohol is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the 12 panel drug test results to be clear and readable.
12 panel drug test how far does it go back? – It depends on the drugs you are testing see the table of detection time for specific drug.
There are no reviews yet.