12 panel drug test with alcohol
12 panel drug test with alcohol (ETG & FYL strip)
- It’s simple to use and fast in delivering results
- We have the best price on the market that is even better on your bulk orders
- Indicates presence of 15 drugs, including Fentanyl test and Alcohol Etg Test
The 12 panel drug test with alcohol is a drug and alcohol test that is simple to read, and it’s a smart solution for home and at-work testing.
Thanks to its built-in temperature strip, which indicates the temperature of the urine sample collected, which means we prevent any kinds of substitution, adulteration, or dilution.
It is also extremely sensitive and confirmed by SAMHSA cut-off levels.
Each test cup has a leak-proof screw-top to prevent any spillage, so the procedure is completed in a completely sanitary and hygienically sound environment.
And it’s all you need to complete the testing, no need for additional equipment.
What shows up on a 12 panel drug test?
See below what drugs are on a 12 panel drug test that we offer:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/MET||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
12 Panel Drug Test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug test with alcohol.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 12 panel drug test with alcohol
How to read a 12 panel drug test with alcohol
To read 12 panel drug test with alcohol EtG just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
12 panel drug test with alcohol is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the 12 panel drug test results to be clear and readable.
12 panel drug test how far does it go back? – It depends on the drugs you are testing see the table of detection time for specific drug.
What is a 12 panel alcohol test?
A 12 panel drug test with alcohol ETG and FEN refers to a urine drug testing cup that includes the testing of Ethyl Glucuronide (ETG) and Fentanyl (FEN).
Ethyl Glucuronide (ETG) Test
ETG is a metabolite of alcohol that can be detected in urine for up to 80 hours after alcohol consumption. This makes ETG testing a reliable way to detect recent alcohol use, even if the individual has not consumed alcohol immediately before the test.
Fentanyl (FEN) Test
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is prescribed for pain relief, but it is also used illicitly. It is highly potent and can cause respiratory depression and other serious side effects. Testing for fentanyl is important in situations where there is a concern about opioid abuse or overdose.
A 12 panel drug test with alcohol ETG and FEN can be useful in a variety of settings, including workplace drug testing, probation and parole drug testing, and healthcare settings. It can help to detect recent alcohol use as well as the presence of fentanyl, which can be important for ensuring the safety and well-being of individuals who may be at risk for opioid abuse or overdose.
12 Panel Drug Test in Bulk
There are several suppliers or manufacturers of the most commonly known 12 panel etg test kit we can say that we have the most cost-efficient and reliable test cup on the market.
What We Offer
We offer several cost-efficient and reliable drug test cups on the market, and the choice of the best option depends on the specific needs of the organization or individual performing the test.
Cost-efficient and reliable
However, some drug test cups are generally considered to be both cost-efficient and reliable, including:
- 13 panel drug test cups – These cups test for the thirteen most commonly abused drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP). They are often used in workplace drug testing programs and are generally less expensive than cups that test for a larger number of substances.
- 10-panel drug test cups – These cups test for ten commonly abused drugs, including the five substances tested in the 5-panel cups, as well as benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, and methaqualone. They are slightly more expensive than 5-panel cups but still cost-effective.
- CLIA waived drug test cups – These cups have been approved by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and can be used in point-of-care testing. They are generally more reliable than non-waived cups, as they meet strict quality control standards.
- Multi-panel drug test cups – These cups test for multiple substances, including prescription drugs, synthetic cannabinoids, and designer drugs, in addition to the commonly abused substances. They are generally more expensive than 5-panel or 10-panel cups but may be necessary for more comprehensive testing.
It’s important to keep in mind that while cost is an important consideration, reliability should also be a top priority when selecting a drug test cup. Be sure to choose a reputable supplier and carefully follow the instructions when administering the test to ensure accurate results.