10 panel drug test
Its unique design offers its users a safe and easy to use product, well suited for both office testing and personal use.
Some of its features include
- a no-drip screw-on lid that prevents leakage and it keeps things hygienic
- built-in temperature strips to prevent any modifications to the urine sample.
- SAMHSA cutoff levels, making them the perfect tool in drug testing
The 10 panel drug screening cup is a device that aims to help both controllers and donors to administer safe testing.
The 10 panel drug test cost is best suited for large-scale testing, similar to those that might occur in a workplace environment.
Their ease of use and unique design offers the donors an encouraging tool for administering the tests and the controllers a tool for quick and accurate results.
The sheer amount of drugs that can be tested with these drug screens make the 10 panel drug screen a must have for both personal use and use on a larger scale.
What does a 10 panel urine test?
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
Given that these cups are FDA approved and CLIA waived we can be sure that their efficiency is top-notch.
This fact, combined with the advanced design gives the 10 panel cups a clear edge over other additions.
10 Panel Drug test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 10 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 10 panel drug test cup
How to read 10 panel drug test results
To read 10 panel drug test cups just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
10 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the cups to provide a clear and readable result.