What is a 14 panel urine drug test
The 14 panel urine drug test with EtG & PCP stripe is a drug and alcohol test made to be:
- Simple to use and safe
- Fast in delivering results, it only takes 5 minutes
- 99.9% accurate point-of-care urinalysis test cup
- extremely sensitive and conformed to SAMHSA new lower cut-off levels
- cost-efficient test to indicate any presence of drug and alcohol in the urine
- Forensic use only
- built-in temperature strip
The 14 Panel Drug Test Cup can be used as a:
- 14 panel home drug test
- pre-employment testing,
- pain management,
- or drug addiction screening
What’s on a 14 panel drug test
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
14 panel drug test instruction
Be sure to follow few simple instructions when using 14 panel urine drug test.
- Open: The 14 panel urine drug test device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 14 panel drug test with alcohol
How to read 14 panel drug test results
To read the test cup just follow the instructions on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.