Multi Drug Screen Test Dip Card – 13 drug test
A 13 multi drug screen test dip card is a unique bulk drug testing device created with the aim of providing a wide range of testing combined with high accuracy.
Our 13 panel drug test cost is one of the lowest on the market with even better pricing for bulk orders.
Some of the key benefits for our device are:
- Easy to use
- Results in 5 minutes
- Low price
- Bulk price available
- Same day FREE shipping
- SAMHSA cut-off levels
- 99.9% accurate
- For home and professional use
- Forensic use only
Each of these sets of testing strips adhere to SAMHSA cutoff levels, making them reliable and giving the test an extremely wide range of testing. In this wide range are included powerful fentanyl drug testing strips, giving the test an even wider range.
13 panel drug test what does it test for ?
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|
How to use 13 panel urine dip test?
The 13 panel drug test along with the administered urine needs to be brought to room temperature or 36 to 76 degrees Fahrenheit.
In order to do the test, refrain from opening the packaged test until you are ready to use it and then:
- Open: Remove the test from its packaging when ready and use it as soon as possible
- Dip: Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen, submerging only up to the “MAX” mark of the dipstick strip or the edge of the dipstick card. Wait from 10 to 15 sec until you pull out dip card and go to the next step.
- Wait: Place the device on a clean and level surface and wait for 5 minutes
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
Reading the drug screen results
What is a 13 panel test – urine dip card?
Having 13 different drug testing strips which test for specific drugs makes the 13 urine dip drug test a unique and reliable drug screening device.
The 13 drug test accuracy rating makes it one of the most precise drug testing tools on the market.
This testing device is easy to use and is compact, making it perfect for personal drug screening.
Although the 13 panels might make this testing device seem a bit scary, it is really easy to use.
The strips do their job perfectly and if you follow the given instructions there won’t be any trouble.
If you’re looking for a testing device and want a seamless experience, this is the drug screening tool for you.