What is a Fentanyl Drug Test Kit Cartridge?
A fentanyl drug test kit cartridge allows you to perform fentanyl testing safely, hygienically, and economically. It has a cutoff level of 300ng/ml what means it is highly sensitive to detect FYL in human urine.
If you own or manage a drug rehab, toxicology lab, clinic, or similar organization, chances are, you or your staff need to perform plenty of fentanyl testing.
And getting pee in your hands or clothing is possible. This can threaten your health and safety.
But with a fentanyl drug test kit cartridge, you can do it in a breeze, without touching someone else’s urine.
- This fentanyl drug test kit test cartridge includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
The Fentanyl test cartridge consists of 25 cartridges per package. Easy to use and convenient, this drug test provides an astounding 99% accuracy. The results can be attained within five minutes.
Fentanyl Drug Test Cartridges Procedure:
- Remove the Fentanyl Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- Wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
Forensic use only – This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.