Cocaine drug test
Drug testing strips are a commonly used testing device in most drug screenings. They can be seen built into more advanced testing devices such as dip cards and testing cups. These Cocaine drug test strips are designed with the sole mission of detecting any and all traces of Cocaine located in your urine.
Key futures of COC Test Strips are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- easy to use
- Forensic use only
The COC drug test is a useful ally in combating cocaine addiction as well as in workplace testing. These testing strips are highly reliable and easy to use, as well as boasting an impressive 99% accuracy rating. They are the premiere screening tool due to their rapid testing capabilities.
Cocaine and urine drug test
Urine is known to be able to store traces of drugs, this is why drug testing strips such as these are so pivotal to drug screenings.
They are a cost effective tool that can provide fast results and give you valuable insight into the amount of cocaine in your system. Making it perfect for combating addiction.
If you or someone you know have developed a cocaine dependency it is highly advised to contact your local health services.
Cocaine and urine drug tests can only do so much in this fight against addiction and looking for help is crucial. Cocaine is a powerful drug and it can cause loss of life if the usage is too substantial.
Due to the legality issue connected to cocaine we do advise that you contact your local law enforcement services in order to help root out the problem. Cocaine is a dangerous drug that is not used in standard, medical practices. The best way to start combating it is to stop using the drug at once.
Instructions for Cocain Test Strips
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the coc drug screen Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.