MET drug test – Methamphetamine drug testing
Before diving deeper into the product itself let’s discuss drug testing strips which have become the primary testing tool in most drug screenings. The simplistic design of the testing strips has allowed it to be built in and used in other testing devices such as the very useful dip card technology and the testing cups.
Key futures of MET Test Strips are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- easy to use
- Forensic use only
Drug testing strips such as the MET drug test are a rapid drug screening tool designed to be simplistic as well as highly reliable. The biggest advantage presented by testing strips is a simple user interface that you can follow with four steps. These strips although they are simple they are really precise, boasting a 99% accuracy rating.
What is MET on a drug test?
MET or methamphetamine is a highly addictive drug responsible for a huge amount of medical problems and overdoses. Meth has been popularized in tv shows and movies but the drug is highly damaging to your system. A person who regularly uses meth is known to be paranoid and have severe medical issues.
In order for this drug’s influence in the US to be combated people need tools that allow them to do that. Tools such as the MET drug test strips, which are a cost effective way to test for the drugs presence in your workplace or if you want to test yourself. Those who have developed addiction to this dangerous drug are advised to look for help.
Urine drug testing
MET in drug tests is found through the urine when you administer the test. Urine based drug tests are the most common and the most cost effective testing methods out there. They offer high reliability as well as a simplistic interface making the tests open for personal testing without the need for medical professionals to test you.
This being said, we do advise that all drug tests that have been administered be checked in special laboratories in order to confirm their results. If instructions are not followed to the letter the MET drug test can show a false positive or deny results outright. Administering these tests with the help of medical experts is advised.
Instructions for Methamphetamine urine drug test
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the MET Drug Test Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.