What is a 14 panel drug test cup?
The 14 panel drug test cup is a uniquely reliable testing instrument that can be used to test for several drugs at once.
Thanks to this feature you can almost always have a reliable drug testing experience. The 14 panel drug test accuracy is 99.9%, this high number is perfect for workplace testing but it can be used as a 14 panel home drug test.
As the tests are often double-checked at toxicology, with these drug test cups you can get a pretty clear picture of how the second test will go.
14 Panel Urine Drug Test key futures
The 14 panel drug test cups are top of the line drug screening hardware, its unique design allows high ease of use as well as reliability.
- Its rounded design provides the perfect transport container for your administered drug test specimen.
- A special no-drip screw on the top lid gives donors a hygienic and safe way to transport the urine from the donor to the controller. The no-drip feature is important as it keeps things hygienic and also preserves the contents of the cups.
- This specific drug test cup uses alcohol, fentanyl, and HCG strips.
- Forensic use only
14 Panel Drug Test what does it test for?
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Human Chorionic Gonadotropin/hCG|
|Ethyl Alcohol/ALC||1-2 Days|
14 Panel Drug test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 14 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 14 panel drug test cup
Reading Test Results
Approximate blood alcohol level
Additional 14 Panel Urine drug test strips
It is also important to note that the 14 panel drug screens use some additional strips to previous editions. Here we can see what these strips are and what they test for:
These are used specifically for detecting traces of HCG in the donor’s urine, the strips allow the cup test to pinpoint any traces found in the urine.
Built into the 14 panel drug test cups themselves, these strips allow the cups to do accurate searches for traces of fentanyl within the donor’s urine.
The alcohol strips work much the same way as the rest of the strips often used for the detection of opiates. However, these stripes are uniquely suited to detect alcohol in any urine test.
Why use the 14 panel Drug Test cup?
Above all else, the 14 panel urine drug test cups have been designed to be convenient and reliable. It contains everything a good drug test needs for it to be effective.
It is purposely designed to be leakproof, therefore protecting the donor, the controller, and of course the urine needed to administer the test.
The temperature measuring strips provide foolproof protection against any tampering with the contents of the cup, as a difference in temperature can often mean there has been some modifying done.
The best feature of the 14 panel drug test is, however, its user-friendly interface.
The donor only has to read a label and follow the listed instructions step by step.
Once this is done the cups do the rest, and after consulting controllers and toxicology you have a full result.