16 panel drug test cup information
16 Panel drug test cup with KRA strip – the most reliable Kratom test you can find
- It’s simple to use and fast in delivering results
- Indicates presence of 15 drugs, including Fentanyl and Kratom, and alcohol
The 16 panel drug test cup with EtG, KRA, and FYL test is a drug and alcohol test simple to read, and a smart solution for at-work testing. It’s fast in delivering the most accurate results – it only takes 5 minutes (Do not to read or use the results after 8 minutes.).
It’s sensitive to 16 drugs, including Kratom and Fentanyl, and also shows the presence of alcohol in urine.
According to National Institute on Drug Abuse, Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia with leaves that have mind-altering effects. It is not illegal at the moment, which means it’s easy to order online. It’s commonly sold as a green powder. The best part of our 16-panel drug test cup with KRA strip is that it certainly detects Kratom presence in urine even after a week of its use.
According to the same source, Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid 100 times more potent than morphine. It has a rapid onset and its effects don’t last long – two hours top. But it will show up in urine after 24 to 72 hours.
Thanks to its built-in temperature strip, which indicates the temperature of the urine sample collected, which means we prevent any kinds of substitution, adulteration, or dilution. It is also extremely sensitive and confirmed by SAMHSA cut-off levels.
Each test cup has a leak-proof screw-top to prevent any spillage, so the procedure is completed in a completely sanitary and hygienically sound environment. And it’s all you need to complete the testing, no need for additional equipment.
16 Panel drug test list:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||200 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
|Ethyl -glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Kratom/KRA||500 ng/mL||1-9 Days|
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
- Collect – Bring the drug test cup, to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. Collect urine sample
- Wait – Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection, green color will appear to indicate the right temperature of the specimen. Wait 5 minutes to read the results, don’t read the results after 8 minutes.
- Read – Peal the label after 5 minutes and read the results. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.