Kratom Drug Test
Kratom Drug Test Strips are an easy way to detect the presence of kratom in human urine or any other liquid (solution). We guarantee that our kratom test cost is the most affordable on the market and that is the most reliable cost-efficient test you can find.
Key futures of KRA Test Strips are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- easy to use
- Forensic use only
Kratom test Strips
The majority of drug testing is conducted through the use of testing strips, these drug screening tools are considered highly reliable and easy to use the tool.
Instructions for Kratom Test Strips
Bring tests, specimens, buffer, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the KRA Drug Test Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to read testing strip results
The Kratom urine test
Kratom is mostly used as a treatment for depression and anxiety. It is however banned in several US states due to safety concerns. Aside from this Kratom can be used to help the process of withdrawal from heroin and morphine. It is a particularly strong drug that is known to be used recreationally.
Urine is known to be able to store traces of most drugs within it. This is why the Kratom urine test is used extensively. The easy to use strip is adept at finding any traces of the drug within your urine. The Kratom urine test strip is also highly reliable and capable, providing a high accuracy rating.
Kratom in urine test
As with most drugs Kratom is stored in urine for several days after using the drug. There are different factors that influence this, however. In short the longer you intake a certain drug the longer the time the drug will stay in your system. In order to prevent developing addiction, it is advised you use only the prescribed amount.
Drug dependence is a state in which your system has become dependent on the drug you have been taking. In order to combat this, we advise you to contact your local health care professionals. They will know how much Kratom you might need and whether or not your intake has been overzealous.