12 Panel Drug Test Information
Key features of instant 12 panel drug test cup:
- FDA & CLIA
- cost-efficient, best price on the market
- easy to read peal off label
- round design
- the leak-resistant no-drip screw-top lid
- built-in temperature strips
- 99.9% accurate and reliable drug test cup
It’s design makes it the safest out there: the safe screw-top prevents any spillage so that the procedure is completed in a sanitary and hygienically sound environment.
It’s also CLIA waived and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved point-of-care urine analysis cup that is used by Drug Addiction Treatment Facilities and other rehab centers.
It’s convenient for:
- at-home testing,
- at-work testing
- rehabilitation testing
What shows up on a 12 panel drug test?
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
12 panel drug test cup instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug testing cups.
- Open The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.