12 Panel Drug Test Information
Key features of instant 12 panel drug test
- FDA & CLIA
- cost-efficient, best price on the market
- easy to read peal off label
- round design
- the leak-resistant no-drip screw-top lid
- built-in temperature strips
- 99.9% accurate and reliable drug test cup
It’s design makes it the safest out there: the safe screw-top prevents any spillage so that the procedure is completed in a sanitary and hygienically sound environment.
It’s also CLIA waived and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved point-of-care urine analysis cup that is used by Drug Addiction Treatment Facilities and other rehab centers.
It’s convenient for:
- at-home testing,
- at-work testing
- rehabilitation testing
What shows up on a 12 panel drug test?
|Detection time Urine
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
12 panel drug test cup instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug screen cups.
- Open The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
Drugs tested in this panel drug test
How to read 12 panel drug test results