BLOW OUT SALE WHILE STOCK LASTS, 13 Panel cups with FEN/FYL, and Free Strips. 1 low price $1.69 FREE SHIPPING 100 cups
We are having a BLOWOUT SALE WHILE STOCK LASTS on our 13 Panel cups with Fen & Free strips.
- For clinical and at-home use
- Fully Integrated and self-contained drug screening kit with built-in temperature strip
- It is best to read test results in 10 minutes
- The expiration date is 1 year
- The test is for Forensic use only. The test is not CLIA Waived
- DRUGS TESTED
- AMP/1000, OPI/300, MET/1000, BZO/300, COC/300, MTD/300, OXY/100, BUP/10, MDMA/500, THC/50, BAR/300, TCA/1000, FEN/20
& Free strips.
What does a 13 panel drug test test for?
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
13 Panel Drug Test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 13 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.