14 Panel Drug Test Cup test information
Why is 14 Panel Drug Test With EtG Stripe ideal for pre-employment testing?
- It’s simple to use, safe, and fast in delivering results
- CLIA waived, FDA approved point-of-care urinalysis test cup
- Made to indicate any presence of drug and alcohol in the urine
- Forensic use only
The 14 Panel Drug Test with EtG stripe is a drug and alcohol test made to be safe, simple, and so to speak, at-home-performed drug test.
It can be used for:
- pre-employment testing,
- pain management,
- or drug addiction screening
because it’s fast in delivering the most accurate results – it only takes 5 minutes
Our 14 Panel Drug Test Cup has a built-in temperature strip, that can indicate the temperature of the urine sample collected.
This is made to prevent any sort of substitution, adulteration, or dilution that often happens with the usage of a fake urine sample.
It is also extremely sensitive and conformed to SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) new, lower cut-off levels.
Apart from being reliable, safe, and simple, it does not require any additional equipment to complete the testing.
What Does a 14 Panel Drug Screen Test, test for?
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||200 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Tramadol/TRA||200 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
This specific drug testing cup includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant.
This is excellent because this means you won’t be receiving any pee on your hands when you’re passing the cup back and forth.
The wholesale 14 Panel Drug Test Cup with EtG is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening.
It’s basically so simple to use and see that anybody can use it at home in order to be sure you’re going to pass a urine screen.
14 Panel EtG Drug Test Instructions
- Bring the 14 Panel cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels