12 Panel Drug Test Cup
With the rising drug problems, our CLIA waived 12 panel drug test cup offers a rapid, trustworthy and hassle-free solution for effective drug testing. Our 12 panel drug test cup offers accurate results and can be used for professional, correctional as well as government agencies. Sign up now to avail wholesale price on our urine drug test cups.
The 12 panel drug test cup comprehends a round design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant to maintain the integrity of the urine specimen. Our 12 panel drug test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip which is used to authenticate the donor’s urine so you can be certain that the results will be 100% genuine.
The cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. With even lower cut-off levels, this 12 panel drug test cup is your ultimate solution for urinalysis evaluation for pain management and addiction screening.
Drug Test Results
No need to apprehend the results for our 12 panel drug test cup provides quick results in just two minutes or even less. For best results, interpret the results 5 minutes after taking the test. However, you should not wait for more than eight minutes to read the outcome.
Keep the 12 panel drug test cup in a temperature monitored room. The ideal temperature range to store these cups is between 36 degrees and 76 degrees. Remove the seals from the cups only when they are to be used.
Drugs Tested for 12 Panel Drug Test Cup :
Drug Testing Cup Instructions:
- Remove the urine drug test cups from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Make sure that the urine drug test cups are at optimal room temperature(59-86 degrees F) before use.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- When the donor provides the urine specimen in the 12-panel drug test cup and screws cap on top of it, start the timer immediately.
- Make sure that the lid of urine test cups is secured tightly. Remove the peel-off label.
- After 2-4 minutes of the fresh specimen collection, check the temperature strip label. The appearance of green color indicates the temperature of the urine specimen. The precise range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.
- Wait for 5 minutes to read the results. Do not wait longer than 8 minutes.
- To affirm the positive test results, send the 12-panel drug test cup with the urine specimen intact to a licensed toxicology laboratory.
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 14 x 17 in|