13 panel drug screen with fentanyl and ADLTX
The need to reduce falsification in drug testing has led to the creation of this unique 13 panel drug test.
- cost-efficient, best price on the market
- easy to read peal off label
- round design
- the leak-resistant no-drip screw-top lid
- built-in temperature strips
- built-in three adulterants
- 99.99% accuracy rating
Besides testing, for the 13 most widely used drugs, it has additional Adultarents strips that can trace any tampering with a urine sample.
Adulterants or Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH. are important because they help identify any manipulations done to the urine sample.
What’s on a 13 panel urine drug test:
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
Adulterants testing with these strips is a process that searches for any kind of tampering with a urine sample from the donor.
Those additional ADLTX strips will further increase the minimum chance that the sample can be changed or anyhow tempered with before testing.
Some of the commonly used adulterants in urine drug testing are:
- Table salt
- Household vinegar
- Liquid laundry bleach
- Lemon juice.
- Diluted urine (creatinine below 15 mg/mL).
- Visine eye drops
The urine drug testing cups with adulteration drug test are designed to be user-friendly and reliable.
Reading Adulterants test
13 Panel Drug Screen Instruction
Be sure to follow those few simple steps when using 13 panel cup.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 13 panel cup
How to read a 13 panel drug test cup with ADLTX
To read 13 panel drug test cups just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
13 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
And with the addition of adulterants, this accuracy is greatly increased due to the minimal risk of testing tempered samples.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the cups to provide a clear and readable result.