12 Panel Drug Test Cup Information
Results of the 12 Panel Drug Test Cup may be looked at in as little as two minutes or less, though it is recommended that you check the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test was taken. Do not wait more than eight minutes to translate the outcome. The 12 Panel Drug Test cup ought to be kept in a temperature controlled room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not eliminate the drug test cups out of their seals till they’re ready for use.
It’s intended to be both cost efficient and dependable. The drug testing cup includes a round design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant. Each Test cup also comprises a built in temperature strip that’s used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The 12 panel drug test cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening.
12 Panel Drugs Tested
12 Panel Drug Test Instructions
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- 12 Panel Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
- Cut off Levels
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 14 x 17 in|