PCP Drug Test
A Phencyclidine drug test is an easy way to detect the presence of PCP in human urine.
Key futures of PCP test are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- SAMHSA cutoff levels, making them the perfect tool in drug testing
- Same day shipping
- Forensic use only
Phencyclidine drug test
A PCP drug test is a urine based drug testing tool used to find traces of Phencyclidine in your system. Using drug testing strips as the tool to do this it offers rapid results, a quality user interface as well as precise results. Boasting a 99% accuracy rating you can be sure that these strips will find what they are looking for.
Drug testing strips like the PCP drug test are the most used drug testing tool in use today. Built into more advanced testing devices they play a part in most drug screening experiences across the US. With a simple design and easy to read instructions they provide an enjoyable experience for everyone who wants to check his drug levels.
Instructions for pcp drug test kit
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the PCP Drug Test Stripe from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to read testing strip results
PCP urine test
Urine based testing devices are a cost effective alternative to most other testing methods, making them available to the wider public. Mostly due to the fact that urine can store traces of drugs in it, they can also be considered highly reliable and precise. Drugs such as Phencyclidine are known to cause damage but with this tool you can regulate your intake.
Phencyclidine is a powerful and illegal drug sold on the street, it is known to produce euphoria as well as a slew of other medical complications. If you have come into contact with this dangerous drug we advise contacting your doctors. In case you have had contacts with the drugs sellers please contact the local police office.
What is pcp drug test
Rapid PCP drug test strip is an immune-chromatographic assay for the qualitative determination of the presence of Phencyclidine (PCP) at the cut off of 25 ng/ml. This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result.
Gas Chromatography/Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of the abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
What is PCP
Phencyclidine, commonly known as PCP or “angel dust” is used primarily as a recreational drug due to its hallucinogenic effects. It is generally self-administered by intravenous injection or by inhalation and concentrates fastest in fatty tissues and the brain.
The effects of PCP are very much dose-related. Small amounts of Phencyclidines (PCP) are central nervous system stimulants that produce alertness, wakefulness, increased energy, increased heat rate, and decreased sense of pain and touch, and an overall feeling of well being.
Large doses of Phencyclidine (PCP) can result in death due to convulsions, heart and lung failure, and coma. Large repeated doses of Phencyclidine (PCP) could develop tolerances and physiological dependency and lead to its abuse. PCP can be found in urine within 4 to 6 hours after use and will remain in urine for 7 to 14 days. 3
Phencyclidine is excreted in the urine as an unchanged drug (4% to 19%) and conjugated metabolites (25% to 30%).