5 Panel Drug Test
Our Drug Test cup is round in shape and has a no-drip screw top lid. They are CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. Our 5-panel urine drug test cups are sold at an unbelievably low cost of $2.50 per cup order of 100 cups or even less than this if you place an order in Bulk.
The 5 Panel drug test cup has a sleek temperature strip to validate the presence of human urine for examination. Our five-panel drug test cups are in compliance of SAMHSA cutoff levels and closely senses the presence of an even minute trace of the drugs in the urine.
For closely assessing drug addiction or pain management, you can clamp down the cut off levels for accurate results. Since each 5 Panel drug test cup comes with nearly 99% accuracy rate, it can be comfortably used at your workplace as well as home testing.
The results from five-panel drug test cup can be assessed in a matter of five minutes or so. However, prolonged storage nearing 8 minutes or more could be ineffective. So keep the drug testing cup within regulated temperature conditions. Ideally, it must be between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. However, be careful with the seals on the five-panel drug test cups and remove them only when ready to use.
Drugs Tested With 5 Panel Drug Test Cup
Generally, there are only five drugs tested ( highlighted), but we offer other 7 drugs in as a Free offer.
5 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the Drug Test cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 14 x 17 in|