12 Panel Drug Test with EtG information
The 12 panel drug test cup with EtG is an FDA-approved and CLIA-waived drug testing product perfect for both personal use and workplace testing.
Those specific drug test cups come with an added bonus of ETG strips, that Alcohol tests can detect Alcohol in urine up to 80h.
The cups themselves have a unique rounded design as well as a screw-top lid that prevents spilling. This in turn keeps things hygienic while conducting the tests.
The 12 panel drug test is designed to be cost-effective and reliable. Its built-in drug testing strips give it a wide range of testing.
These strips have a very high accuracy rating, coupled with the number of drugs being tested providing the customer with the perfect drug testing tool.
The ETG urine stripe is added to the package to give an even wider testing range and provide a clearer testing experience.
Each of the 12 panel drug test cup comes with a temperature strip that provides validation of specimens.
Urine temperature is usually locked and any difference in the temperature can indicate that there was tampering with the specimen.
What is on 12 panel drug test
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
12 panel urine drug test cup
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug test cup.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 12 panel cup
How to read 12 panel drug test results
To read 12 panel drug test cups just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
12 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the cups to provide a clear and readable result.