What is a 15 panel drug test
The 15 Panel Drug Test with EtG stripe is a drug and alcohol test made to be:
- Simple to use and safe
- Fast in delivering results, it only takes 5 minutes
- 99.9% accurate point-of-care urinalysis test cup
- extremely sensitive and conformed to SAMHSA new lower cut-off levels
- cost-efficient test to indicate any presence of drug and alcohol in the urine
- Forensic use only
- built-in temperature strip
The 15 panel drug test alcohol can be used as a:
15 panel home drug test
or drug addiction screening
15 panel drug test list
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||200 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Synthetic Cannabinoid/K2||50 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Ketamine/KET||1000 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Methamphetamine/MET||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
15 panel drug test instruction
Be sure to follow few simple instructions when using 15 panel drug test
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 15 panel drug test
How to read 15 panel drug test results
To read the test cup just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
15 panel drug test is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.