18 panel urine drug test
The 18 panel urine drug test is designed to be cost-efficient, easy to use, drip-free, and 99.9% accurate drug test device.
This drug testing device is perfect for workplace testing as well as any other drug screening needs.
If the instructions provided with the product are followed you can be sure that the test will do its job perfectly the first time, any time.
Built into this bulk testing device are 18 test strips, each is designed to find traces of a specific drug in your urine by following specific SAMHSA cutoff levels.
What does an 18 panel drug test cup test for?
A complete list of all drugs being tested is provided on this page, giving you a quality look at the full range the 18 panel drug test can test for.
A few unique drugs for this cup are:
- KET Test (Ketamin test)
- Alcohol Test (EtG Test)
- FYL Test (Fentanyl drug test)
18 drug panel test for
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||20 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
|Nortriptyline/TCA||1000 ng/mL||2-7 Days|
|Ethyl -glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Ketamin/KET||1000 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Marijuana/THC||200 ng/mL||5+ Days|
18 panel urine drug test Cup Instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 18 panel urine drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 18 panel urine drug test cup
The 18 panel urine drug test
Like with most testing devices currently in use around the US the 18 panel urine drug test uses the urine testing method.
This method is so commonly used mostly due to the fact that urine is adept at storing traces of drugs for several days.
It is also noteworthy that this testing method is quite affordable, unlike other testing methods.
Depending on several factors, consumed drugs will stay for several days in your urine.
Meaning they will persist in your system long after the effects of the taken drugs have passed.
This is the main reason the 18 panel drug test can do its job so well and provide concise answers.
Do note that this method is prone to providing false positive results, however, if the instructions provided with the product are followed fully the chances of this happening are slim.
A false positive test can cause complications so it is advised that tests be retaken and double checked when they can.
Reading the 18 panel urine drug test