The leak-proof 14 panel test cups drug test kit comes in round shape with a no-drip screw top lid. With an easy-to-read label and convenient use, the steroid drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with a lower predetermined cut off levels, yet you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening for convenient use.
With authorized 99% accuracy rate, you can use the anavar detection time urine test to effectively utilize its use at home, workplace, or any other institutes. The fully integrated and self-contained 14 panel test cups urine screening cup comes to be handy for people to use. So, you do not need any support to pursue the test.
Get the results as quick as less than 2 minutes or even less than that. However, for precise and assured results, you must examine the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. But keep in mind, the urine specimen must not be kept over eight minutes for analysis.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
14 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
14 Panel cups test for following drugs:
Reading Test Results
Approximate blood alcohol level