The 12 Panel drug Testing Cup is intended to be both cost efficient and dependable. The Urine drug test cup includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant. Each cup also comprises a built in temperature strip which is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug testing cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate and is also quite comprehensive to use for at home drug testing — .it’s a completely integrated and self contained screening cup.
Results of the Drug Test Cup can be looked at in as little as two minutes or less, though it’s recommended that you check the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test was taken. Do not wait more than eight minutes to translate the outcome. The drug screening cups should be kept in a temperature controlled room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not eliminate the drug test cups out of their seals till they’re ready for use.
Urine Drug Test Cups Instructions:
- Bring the Urine Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the Urine drug test cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||9 x 7 x 3.5 in|