12 Panel with pcp urine test information
The 12 panel pcp urine drug test is a uniquely designed drug screening tool with a different build and feel. The 12 panel pcp urine drug test has a square design with a no drip screw top lid which prevents leaking and provides an added hygienic experience. The design of the drug screen cups is made with efficiency and ease of use in mind.
Contained within the 12 panel pcp urine drug test are temperature control strips which add validity to the test. This is because urine is usually a certain temperature, if the cups show that the temperature is different this might mean that the tests have been tampered with.
The 12 panel urine drug tests are created to be extremely sensitive as they adhere to SAMHSA cutoff levels. This further adds to their reliability and ease of use, as there is little need for further testing outside the 12 panel pcp urine drug test. New, lower cutoff levels make these cups the ideal drug testing tool for both workplace testing and personal use.
Each of the 12 panel pcp urine drug tests boasts an impressive 99.99% accuracy rating. This makes the pcp urine drug tests a fully integrated and self contained drug testing device. Their unique design and combination of features as well as the build provide the perfect drug testing experience.
The 12 panel pcp drug tests should be stored at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees fahrenheit. Storing the tests at different temperatures will interfere in the tests precision. Remember to remove the lid only when you are ready to use the pcp testing cups.
12 panel drug screen list
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
12 Panel Square Drug Test with PCP urine test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
Results of the 12 panel pcp drug tests can be seen after only 2 minutes or less. It is, however, recommended that you wait for 5 minutes before reading the results of the test. Note that waiting longer than 5 minutes might provide false positive results or lower the reliability of the tests.