14 panel at home drug test
Serenity Test Cup – 14 Panel Cup information
The 14 panel drug test cup from Serenity is a brand new and uniquely designed drug screen tool. It’s most notable features are the inclusion of two different sets of added testing strips. The fentanyl testing strips are used to increase the sensitivity of the drug test for traces of fentanyl in urine. While the ETG testing stripes increase the precision when it comes to testing for alcohol.
Each of the 14 panel at home drug tests has a leak proof screw top lid which gives the user a hygienic experience. The addition of temperature strips gives the cups extended validity. This is because urine usually comes at a set temperature. Any changes to that temperature means the tests have been tampered with.
The 14 panel at home drug tests are extremely sensitive to traces of drugs in the administered urine. The addition of both fentanyl test strips and ETG test strips gives the urine testing cups an extended range of testing. The drug testing cups adhere to SAMHSA cutoff levels, further validating the testing results.
The 14 panel at home drug test’s design provides an easy to read and use drug screening tool. This unique serenity model also makes the tests quite rapid and very much accurate. The tests together with both fentanyl test strips and ETG test strips boast a 99.99% accuracy rating, which is on par with all other testing devices on the market.
14 Panel cup with EtG Drugs Tested
|Drug Name||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Fentanyl/FYL||200 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Tramadol/TRA||200 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Ethyl-glucuronide/EtG||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
14 Panel EtG Drug Test Instructions
- Bring the 14 Panel cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels
Reading Test Results
Reading the 14 panel at home drug test results can be done after just 2 minutes for a preliminary picture. It is advised to wait up to 5 minutes in order to get the clearest screen of drugs in your system. Note that waiting longer than that will cause the tests to show up as false positives and lower their reliability.