Serenity Test Cup – 14 Panel Cup information
All new product Serenity Drug Test Cup with EtG. This drug test kit is quick, reliable, and simple to use. Each test comes with a leak-proof screw top lid and a built-in temperature strip to help authenticate the urine within the cup.
The cut-off level of each drug conforms to SAMHSA’s guidelines. The Serenity test cup – 14 panel With EtG ideal for pain management, drug addiction screening, and home use.
The cups themselves are highly accurate and reliable. You do not need any other tests or materials – everything you need to perform is all in one cup. The results are also clear to read, with little room for confusion. Results may show within one minute, however, it is advised that you interpret the urine specimen within five minutes of taking the test. It is recommended that the results should not be read after ten minutes of use.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Forensic use only – This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
14 Panel cup with EtG Drugs Tested
- (AMP) Amphetamine
- (BAR) Barbiturates
- (BZO) Benzodiazepines
- (BUP) Buprenorphine
- (COC) Cocaine
- (MDMA) Ecstasy
- (THC) Marijuana
- (MAMP, MET) Methadone
- (OPI300, MOP) Opiates/Morphine
- (OXY) Oxycodone
- (MTD) Methamphetamine
- (TLM) Tramadol
- (FYL) Fentanyl
- (EtG) Alcohol up to 80h of detection
This specific drug testing cup includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant. This is excellent because this means you won’t be receiving any samples on your hands when you’re passing the cup back and forth. Each Test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. This will let you have the ability to tell whether the urine collected is in the right body temperature or if they’re using synthetic urine that’s not up to temp.
The wholesale 14 panel cup with EtG drug test cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. It’s basically so simple to use and see that anybody can use it at home in order be sure you’re going to pass a urine screen. This collection cup is a fully integrated and self-contained drug screening cup which offers some of the most accurate information which you can find on the market today.
14 Panel EtG Drug Test Instructions
- Bring the 14 Panel cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels