EtG urine test kit
EtG urine alcohol test-s are considered a part of the drug strips family of testing tools, this screen is designed to test for one substance in particular. In the case of this test, it is EtG, which is a compound of Ethanol. Which can be dangerous but mostly for reasons that a positive test can lead to career complications or job loss.
Key futures of EtG Test are:
- They are low cost
- 99% accurate
- results are shown after 5 min
- easy to use
- Forensic use only
Testing strips such as the EtG urine alcohol test a simple drug testing tool designed to be adaptable. Their adaptability gives them the ability to be built into other, more advanced testing devices such as test cups, dip cards and cartridges. Aside from that, they are also highly reliable and accurate as well as cost effective.
EtG urine alcohol test
Urine method-based drug tests are the most used drug testing tools today, a part of this popular drug testing method is the EtG urine alcohol test. Due to the fact that Urine is uniquely able to store traces of drugs for several days. Even after the effects of the drug in question have long passed.
Using this method of drug testing is also a very cost-effective and simple to use way of going about drug testing. Allowing most people to be able to afford and use the tests on their own time.
That being said we recommend constant consultations with doctors in order to get the best drug testing experience possible.
Other testing methods include the saliva and hair follicle tests, however, they are mostly quite pricey and can only be used in medical environments.
Because of this, the urine testing method has become the favorite of both doctors as well as everyday people.
Instructions for EtG alcohol test
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use, then just follow few simple steps.
- Open: Remove the EtG alcohol test from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best result, the assay should be performed within an hour.
- Dip: Hold the dip card by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane. Dip the dip card in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Wait: After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Read: Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to read drug test
Alcohol Urine test kit
Alcohol can be considered the most widely used legal drug today. Since it is legal and regulations are put in place to restrict its use, testing devices have an easier job to do. An EtG urine alcohol test can easily find traces of EtG in your urine and do this rapidly. Mostly due to the fact that EtG is produced every time alcohol is consumed.
Alcohol consumption leads to the creation of EtG, because it is a metabolite of Ethanol. Ethanol in turn is the part of alcohol that gives the drunk feeling to consumers. The EtG urine alcohol test is designed to find any and all traces of this compound in your urine and inform you on your EtG levels.
Most common uses for the EtG urine alcohol test is to track alcohol consumption for patients who are going through abstinence. In order to inform their doctors on whether the process of detox is going well or if the patient has fallen back to their old ways. Because of this it can be considered a useful tool for people looking to change their lifestyle.