Drug Test Cups information
This 12 panel PCP drug test cup is FDA approved as well as CLIA waived, which guarantees its quality. It is designed with ease of use in mind as well as efficiency. The cup itself has a great rounded design with a special no drip screw top lid. The design is important because it reduces spillage and increases the hygienic nature of the test.
The 12 panel drug test cup adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels, making it quite sensitive to drug traces. This in turn increases its precision. And coupled with the drug testing strips already built into the cups this drug testing cup makes it easier to test for several drugs at once.
The 12 panel drug testing cup also contains temperature strips. This feature makes checking the validity of the tests easier, as urine has a natural temperature.
Each of the 12 panel PCP drug testing cups in the package possesses a 99.99% accuracy rating. Which gives it both precision and a wide range of testing.
These drug testing cups are primarily used for workplace testing however they are perfect for personal use as well. The feature that makes the cups unique is that they are a fully integrated drug screening tool.
What does a 12 panel drug screen test for?
|Drug Name/Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level||Detection time Urine|
|Amphetamines/AMP||1000 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Barbiturates/BAR||300 ng/mL||1-4 Days|
|Benzodiazepines/BZO||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Buprenorphine/BUP||10 ng/mL||2-6 Days|
|Cocaine/COC||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy/MDMA||500 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Marijuana/THC||50 ng/mL||5+ Days|
|Methadone/MTD||300 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine/mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Morphine/OPI||300 ng/mL||2-3 Days|
|Oxycodone/OXY||100 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine/PCP||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
12 Panel Drug test instruction
Be sure to follow the instructions when using the 12 panel drug testing cups.
- Open: The drug testing device should be held at temperatures between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this is followed the cup can be removed from the packaging slowly.
- Collect: Urine should be administered into the open cup only once you are ready to use the device, otherwise, it should remain closed.
- Check: Once the urine is in, the temperature strips on the cup should show a temperature of between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wait: Once the urine has been administered and the cup closed, wait for 5 minutes at least, if you check the test sooner than that the results will be inconclusive.
- Peal: Once the 5 minutes have passed you can read the results of the test by looking at the test strips membrane which is printed out on the cup itself.
- Read: Following the instructions on how to read the test, take a look at the membranes of the strips, keep a close eye on the C and T markings.
How to use 12 panel drug test cup
How to read a 12 panel drug test cup
To read 12 panel drug test cups just follow the instruction on the page or on your cup, all the test strips in the cup can be read by looking at the red lines they show.
12 panel drug test cup is a quite sensitive drug screen that adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
It is recommended that you wait for at least 5 minutes after the test has been administered in order for the cups to provide a clear and readable result.