The leak-proof 8 panel 25 cups drug test kit is designed in round shape with a no-drip screw top lid and ease of use. With an easy-to-read label and convenient use, the steroid drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening.
With stamped and certified 99% accuracy and precise rate, you can use the anavar detection time urine test to effectively utilize at home, workplace or any other institutes to meet the safety guidelines. The fully integrated and self-contained urine screening cup comes to be handy for people with reliable, accurate, and certified results. So you do not need any support to pursue the test.
8 panel drug test cups results:
Get the results as quick as less than 2 minutes or even less than that. However, for proper and predetermined cutoff value results, you must examine the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. Keep in mind the result will not be proper after 5 minutes of time interval. The urine specimen must not be kept over eight minutes for analysis.
Keep the 8 panel 25 cups drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
8 panel drug test cups test for:
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 8 Panel 25 cups Drug Test, specimen. Keep it in a controlled room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|