Orders Placed On Business Days Will Be Shipped Same-Day Before 4pm EST.
For bulk orders of over 2,000 cups PLEASE call at 888-936-6627 or 561-409-5151 for best price ensured
Our 6 Panel 100 cups Drug Test is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. It is designed to be both cost efficient and reliable. The 6 panel 100 cups is a reliable drug testing which has a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label, and is leak resistant. Each cup also contains a built in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA predetermined cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test, the best choice for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug testing cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate and is also very comprehensive to use at home or workplace drug testing – . It’s a fully integrated and self contained screening cup.
Results of the 6 Panel 100 Cups can be viewed in as little as two minutes or less, although it is recommended that you assess the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. Do not wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result. The drug screening cups should be stored in a temperature regulated room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not remove the drug test cups from their seals until they’re ready for use.
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 6 Panel 100 Cups, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use and remember to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately after use.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness and no drop leakage.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- 6 panel 100 cups, drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|