6 Panel Drug Test Cup
Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. It is designed to be cost efficient as well as reliable. Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup provides accurate results in just two minutes or less. Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup is nominally priced at just $2.40 per cup. Order in bulk and avail our slashed prices on 6 Panel Drug Test Cups!
Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup is designed with a drip and leak resistant lid to ensure proper sanitation. Each of our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup comes with a peel and read label and temperature strip to authenticate the donor’s urine.
Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup complies to SAMHSA cutoff levels. The latest lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup offers a 99% accuracy rate and is also very comprehensive to use for at home drug testing or workplace drug testing. It’s a fully integrated and self contained screening cup that requires no additional components or assistance.
We recommend you to wait for 5 minutes to assess the results after the test has been taken. Although, do not wait longer than 8 minutes to translate the results. Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup should be stored in a temperature monitored room( 36-78 degrees Fahrenheit). Remove the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup from their seals only when they are ready to use.
6 PANEL DRUGS TESTED: Coc Bar bup Opi Amp Bzo
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Ensure that the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls are brought to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) from the stored refrigerated temperature before use.
- Use the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup as soon as possible after removing the seal. Make sure that the donor mentions initials and date on the body label.
- After the donor provides the urine specimen, screw the cap tightly and start the timer immediately.
- Make sure that the cap is secured tightly. Also remove the peel-off label.
- Observe the temperature strip 2-4 minutes after the collection of fresh specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- The appropriate range for an contaminated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C). Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.
- Interpret the result at 5 minutes. Make sure to not exceed the timeline by 8 minutes.
- Affirm the positive test results by sending the cup and urine specimen intact to a certified toxicology laboratory.
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 14 x 17 in|