6 Panel Cups with Barbiturates drug test
Our POC (point-of-care) urinalysis cups are FDA approved and CLIA waived. It is good to know that 6 Panel Drug test Cups with Barbiturates drug test are coming in a secure package that holds 5 pieces. The most important thing about them is their reliability, accuracy, and cost efficiency. Our drug testing cups are designed to be leak resistant and easy to use. They have a no-drip screw top lid, and a peel-and-read label. In the end, every Test cup contains a built-in temperature strip, so you can validate the donor’s urine.
Who can use it?
Keep in mind that our 6 Panel Drug Test Cups with Barbiturates drug test conform to SAMHSA cutoff levels, which means they’re highly sensitive. This characteristic is enabling clients to get extremely accurate urine analysis when it comes to pain management and addiction screening. The accuracy rate of 6 Panel Cup is outstanding and it goes up to 99%. This drug testing tool is also very convenient for home use.
It takes around 2 minutes to see the drug testing results, but for highest accuracy, make sure to wait at 5 minutes before assessing urine specimen. Keep in mind not to wait longer than 8 minutes after applying 6 Panel Drug Cups, but check the results during that time Span.
In order to safely store 6 Panel Cups, go ahead and leave them in any room that is temperature regulated between 36 and 78 degrees/Fahrenheit.
DO NOT remove the seals until the test is ready to use.
6 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
6 Panel cups test for following drugs:
Few words about our cups:
This specific Barbiturates drug test Cups includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant. This is excellent because this means you won’t be receiving any pee on your hands when you’re passing the cup back and forth. Each Test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip which is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. This will let you have the ability to tell whether the urine collected is in the right body temperature or if they’re using synthetic urine that’s not up to temp.
Our drug test cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cut-off-levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. It’s basically so simple to use and see that anybody can use it at home in order be sure you’re going to pass a urine screen. This collection cup is a fully integrated and self-contained drug screening cup which offers some of the most accurate information which you can find on the market today.
What’s the most important thing?
The main point is these bulk cups can’t be found anywhere else any more economical. At most places you may pay at least $4 per test. Why pay that when you might get your evaluations wholesale for as low as $1.50 per piece? The locking lids will keep your employees and your institution safe from unwanted spills and contamination, also it will keep your client from having to go another time. These tests are FDA cleared and CLIA waived, so there’ll be no issues of any of these tests in regards to legality of any type.
Why are these Drug Testing Cups great?
These cups are absolutely ideal for a lot of reasons. They’re among the most accurate cups which may be found everywhere and the price is fair if you purchase the tests in bulk quantities. Each cup includes instructions on how to correctly take the urine display sample and read it. There isn’t any need for additional body temperature testing, placing anything into the urine, or anything like that, since the test strips for everything are right on the cups. This keeps thing far more sterile and means you won’t be touching yours or someone else’s human waste. This is just about the best thing about these tests.