5 panel drug test Dip Card
The 5 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card is a cost-effective drug test that is simple and easy to use. This Test detects up to 5 different illicit substances. This is a highly accurate test and is a great solution for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments. The process is accomplished by placing the 5 Panel Dip cards into the urine specimen.
Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only up to the “MAX” part of the dipstick strip or edge of the card.
Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
Results should not be read after 10 minutes.
- Fast Acting (Results within 5 minutes)
- Detects Up to 13 Substances
- Easy to Use, One Step Process
- Long Shelf Life – (1-2 Years)
- Fast Shipping
- Bulk Pricing Available
5 Panel Drug Test Cutoff levels
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
Urine-based screening tests for drugs of abuse range from simple immunoassay tests to complex analytical procedures. The speed and sensitivity of immunoassays have made them the most widely accepted method for screening urine for drugs of abuse.
The DOA Cassettes / Panels are based on the principle of the highly specific immunochemical reactions of antigens and antibodies, which are used for the analysis of specific compounds in human urine. The DOA Screen Panels are rapid, visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of 11-nor- 9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid. The length of time following drug use for which a positive result may occur is dependent upon several factors including the frequency and amount of drug, metabolic rate, excretion rate, drug half-life, and the drug user’s age, weight, activity, and diet.
How to use 5 panel drug test
Bring test device, patient’s sample, and controls should be brought to room temperature (15-30C) prior to testing. Do not open pouches until ready to perform the assay.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the device on a clean and level surface.
- Draw the urine sample up the pipette and dispense 3 drops (approximately 120 μl) into each sample well. Avoid adding drops that contain air since air bubbles in the well may cause uneven flow or prevent the flow of the sample onto the test strip.
- Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick strip or dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only
up to the “MAX” mark of the dipstick strip or the edge of the dipstick card