13 panel cup with urine test information:
Our 13 panel urine drug test cup with Fentanyl test on all commonly used drugs of abuse. But we made this custom cup with an additional FLY strip because of the high demand for Fentanyl test and high rate of abuse.
Few benefits of our cups:
- It is leak-proof,
- easy-to-read and use
- Built in temperature strip
- low cut off levels
- best price
- all tests you need in one cup
- 99% accurate rate
- Three Adultarents for accurate testing and less chance to fake the results
Our 13 panel urine drug test cup with Adultarents is convenient to use at home, workplace, or any other place. Additional ADLTX strips make rigging the results even more difficult. This drug test cup is the most cost-efficient way to test and also the most simple way to test.
What’s on a 13 panel drug test:
- (AMP) Amphetamine
- (BAR) Barbiturates
- (BZO) Benzodiazepines
- (BUP) Buprenorphine
- (COC) Cocaine
- (MDMA) Ecstasy
- (THC) Marijuana
- (MAMP, MET) Methadone
- (OPI300, MOP) Opiates/Morphine
- (OXY) Oxycodone
- (MTD) Methamphetamine
- (TCA) Tricyclic Antidepressants
- (FYL) Fentanyl
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Cut off Levels for our drug test cups.
- Collect – Bring the drug test cup, to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. Collect urine sample
- Wait – Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection, green color will appear to indicate the right temperature of the specimen. Wait 5 minutes to read the results, don’t read the results after 8 minutes.
- Read – Peal the label after 5 minutes and read the results. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.