13 Panel Test Cups with Fentanyl Information
The no drop leak-proof 13 panel Test Cups with Fentanyl is designed in round shape with a no-drip screw top lid proffering uttermost comfort. It comes with an easy-to-read label, no drop leakage within seal package. The steroid drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The 13 panel 25 cups are exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA determined cutoff levels. However, with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening without any hassle.
With certified and validated 99% accuracy rate, you can use the anavar detection time urine test to effectively utilize these cups at home, workplace or any other institutes without the rush of running to laboratories. The fully integrated and self-contained urine screening cup comes to be handy and with utmost comfort for people. So why are you still waiting for any support to pursue the test.
Get the results as quick as less than 2 minutes or even less than that. However, for proper results, you must examine the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. The urine specimen must be not be kept over eight minutes for analysis.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
13 Panel Test Cups with Fentanyl also tests for:
13 Panel Drug Testing Instructions
- Bring the the 13 Panel 25 cups Drug Test, specimen for validate results. But, make sure to keep them it in controlled room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the 13 panel Test Cups with Fentanyl and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. . Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for getting confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|