12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test CUP Information
Our 12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test Cup is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. It is designed to be both cost efficient and reliable. The drug testing cup has a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label, and is leak resistant. Each Test cup also contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The 12 panel drug test cup is extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug test cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate and is also very comprehensive to use for at home drug testing –.Fully integrated and self contained Drug screening cup.
Results of the Drug Test Cup can be viewed in as little as two minutes or less, although it is recommended that you assess the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. Do not wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result. The 12 Panel Drug Test cup should be stored in a temperature regulated room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not remove the drug test cups from their seals until they’re ready for use.
12 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
12 Panel Adulterants Drug Test test for:
(MAMP, MET) Methadone
(OPI300, MOP) Opiates/Morphine
(ADLTX) 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
Few words about our cups:
Our specific Adulterants Drug Test cups include a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak resistant. This is excellent because this means you won’t be receiving any pee on your hands when you’re passing the cup back and forth. Each Test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. This will let you have the ability to tell whether the urine collected is in the right body temperature or if they’re using synthetic urine that’s not up to temp.
Our drug test cup is very sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cut-off-levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. It’s basically so simple to use and see that anybody can use it at home in order to be sure you’re going to pass a urine screen. This collection cup is a fully integrated and self-contained drug screening cup that offers some of the most accurate information which you can find on the market today.
What’s the most important thing?
The main point is these Adulterants Drug Test cups can’t be found anywhere else any more economical. In most places you may pay at least $9 per test. Why pay that when you might get your evaluations wholesale for as low as $1.69 per piece? The locking lids will keep your employees and your institution safe from unwanted spills and contamination, also it will keep your client from having to go another time. These tests are FDA cleared and CLIA waived, so there’ll be no issues of any of these tests in regards to the legality of any type.
Why are these Drug Testing Cups great?
These cups are absolutely ideal for a lot of reasons. They’re among the most accurate cups which may be found everywhere and the price is fair if you purchase the tests in bulk quantities. Each cup includes instructions on how to correctly take the urine display sample and read it. There isn’t any need for additional body temperature testing, placing anything into the urine, or anything like that, since the test strips for everything are right on the cups. This keeps thing far more sterile and means you won’t be touching yours or someone else’s human waste. This is just about the best thing about these tests.