The results of this 12 Panel Drug Test Cups could be looked at in no more than two minutes or not, even though it’s advised that you check the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test was taken. Don’t wait more than eight minutes to translate the outcome. The medication screening cups must be saved in a temperature controlled room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not eliminate the drug test cups out of their seals till they’re prepared for use.
Even the 12 panel drug test cups includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and can be leak resistant. Each cup also includes a built-in temperature strip which is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is very sensitive and adjusts to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the perfect urine analysis evaluation for pain control and addiction screening. Each drug testing cup owns a 99% accuracy rate and can be also quite detailed to use for home drug testing — .It’s a completely integrated and self included screening cup.
12 PANEL DRUGS TESTED
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 12 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
||13 x 13 x 4 in