10 Panel (10 cups) Drug Test Cup
The urine drug test is designed to detect the presence of drugs in a person’s metabolism. Our POC (point-of-care) urinalysis cups are FDA approved and CLIA waived. It is good to know that a 10-panel urine cup is coming in a secure package that holds 5 pieces. The most important thing about them is their reliability, accuracy, and cost-efficiency. This allows patients to do quick, reliable, painless and easy urine testing on their own. Our drug testing cups are designed to be leak-resistant and easy to use. They have a no-drip screw top lid, and a peel-and-read label. In the end, every drug test cup contains a built-in temperature strip, so you can validate the donor’s urine. Positive results will be displayed only if there is a certain amount of drug in a person’s system.
Keep in mind that our 10-panel urine Screening Cups conform to SAMHSA cutoff levels, which means they’re highly sensitive. This characteristic is enabling clients to get extremely accurate urine analysis when it comes to pain management and addiction screening. The accuracy rate of the 10-panel urine cup is outstanding and it goes up to 99%. This drug testing tool is also very convenient for home use as well. All of this is the reason why a 10-panel urine cup is the best product on the market. Dozens of Drug Addiction Treatment Facilities and Drug Rehabilitation Centers are already using our 10 panel urine cup.
10 Panel Drug Test Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation
10 Panel cups test for following drugs:
How to use it
Make sure to clean your hands with water, soap or antibacterial gel before you use the drug testing cups. First, remove the drug test from the plastic bag and prepare it for urine absorption. Secondly, remove the cap from the end of the test. Then gently bend the expose strips back and forward a couple of times. Lower the exposure strips into the urine sample. Make sure that the urine does not come in contact with the plastic piece of the testing panel. This prevents patients to have contact with urine and makes this process very hygienic. The strips should stay at urine for 10-15 seconds. Next, cover the urine test and lay it down on the flat surface.
It takes around 2 minutes to see the drug testing results. For the highest accuracy, make sure to wait at least 5 minutes before assessing the urine specimen. Keep in mind not to wait longer than 8 minutes after applying the urine cup, but check the results during that time span. Negative results may show faster. A result will be positive if the amount of the drug is above a certain level.
In order to safely store urine cup, you should store them in room that is temperature regulated between 36 and 78 degrees/Fahrenheit.
DO NOT remove the seals until the test is ready to use.